THE SURPRISING ADVANTAGES
Did you know that our skin is at its most disadvantaged when it comes to proper care? Polluted air, water, sunlight, heat, bug bites, our skin goes through it all! Maybe you feel puffiness in your face as soon as you wake up? While sleeping, our cells restore and pores expand. It can make the face feel a little puffy. Thankfully, an ice facial can help!
WHAT IS AN ICE FACIAL?
As the name says, ice is applied to the skin. Ice can help our skin receive the soothing benefits of cold therapy. Proponents suggest that performing skin icing correctly, at routine intervals, can help reduce puffiness.
There are several potential benefits of to an ice facial.
- Reduce puffiness.
- Stimulate circulation.
- Reduce redness and inflammation.
- Drains the lymphatic system.
- Oxygenates the skin.
- Stimulates facial muscles and nerves.
- Increased collagen and elastic production.
- Helps reduce migraines and headaches when massages across the temple.